Sunday, January 12, 2014

Just an easy day and dinner at Jack's

In my usual Saturday fashion I spent most of my day doing chores, running errands and recooping from my first Disneyland trip of the new year(and let me tell you, it was a doozy). 

After years and years of my father recounting his old high school years and going to Jack's to get a burger a fries after basketball practice I decided I had to check the place out. It did recently go through a remodel but the restaurant was established in 1933, and still manages to retain a lot of its quaint, vintage charm. 

I ordered my damn fine cup of coffee right away, then settled on a typical diner choice for me, the chef salad. It was the size of my head! The food was good, and the best part was the piece of apple pie I brought home for dessert. Holy moly, I'm already planning my next trip back just to grab another piece of that pie. 


For more about Jack's Whittier Restaurant: Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment