Thursday, January 2, 2014

Another California Christmas

This year Christmas was at the Beach again. 

Usually I'd love a chance to enjoy the absolutely gorgeous fews days of 80 degree weather without a single cloud in the sky ( in the middle of December ) However, I'd been suffering from tension headaches for almost two weeks so I wasn't exactly in the mood for time in the sun.

My aunt and uncle's home is an absolute dream, and staying over for even a night is like being in a hotel. Everything is beautiful and clean and new and it makes me want to clean like crazy the second i get home and back to reality. 

We always have this crazy cousin activity of sorts that one of my aunt and uncle's send us on to get our presents, and it's always some sort of fantastic activity with them. My younger, more sporty cousins tend to choose things like sports games or skiing, and I am more then eager to choose something more along the lines of art and culture. This year my cousin and I both chose to see the Book of Mormon, which is on my Tony winners list of shame and I can't wait to go see it with them! Finding out what activity I get to go on each year is always the thing I look the most forward to, and this year was a doozy without a doubt. 


I didn't take too many photos of the actual Christmas festivities this year, so you'll just have to settle for some of the beautiful surroundings. 

    


Necklace: Taxco Silver Pyramid Necklace by ElDorado Club (Pinup Girl Clothing)
Dress: Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment