Sunday, June 3, 2012

Thrifting on the Last Day of May

Since I have an open schedule, (Having no real job is fun!) I decided to spend the day at one of my favorite local thrift stores, Savers. I ended up spending about three hours, which for me constitutes an exceedingly short trip. I tried to keep myself focused on a few item ideas and stick to that. (although, let's be serious. At-least where I'm concerned, that NEVER works.)

Had a pretty successful trip, grabbed too many things I don't need, then got to hang out with my sweet little dog. Pretty swell indeed.




Now I've got so much laundry and cleaning to catch up on. It looks like the fun part of my weekend has already passed. 

1 comment:

  1. Marvelous finds! I especially like the lovely dresses and the Patti Page record (love her crimson cape!).

    Thank you very much for your comment on my vintage yard sale finds post, I really appreciate it and hope you have a gorgeous, relaxing Sunday,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete