Friday, June 22, 2012

Days of Sweet Tooths & Cinemas

So I'm generally a salty foods gal, my go to snack is popcorn & it is my absolute favorite! However, sometimes I get in moods where all I want to eat is something fantastically sweet!

The last two days have been really dominated by my raging sweet tooth, yesterday all I could bring myself to eat in this hot hot heat, was a bowl of ice cream filled with strawberries! What a perfect start of summer treat. Of course I took some time to lay around with my dogs till my friend Monica and I ended up at the cheap theatre so that we could finally see 21 Jump Street.



Today I got to sleep in real late. (I did stay out late at the movies!) Than I dragged my mom out to the cinema to see Rock of Ages. I know it's getting awful revues but I found it pretty fun and gosh darn enjoyable. However I love most musicals, so maybe I'm not the best judge.

The best part was after the movie we went over to Merely Sweets so that I could drool over all the pretty treats. I left with a red velvet cupcake and two macaroons: salted caramel & lemon. So amazing, I could eat a million macaroons!





I might be dreaming of macaroons dancing to 80's tunes tonight. 

2 comments:

  1. Your makeup with those glasses is simply perfection! You look so much like Gwen Stefani by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cakes, the colors, the sunglasses - just beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete