Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Film Night: Once Upon A Honeymoon

It is shaping up to be a rather uncomfortable, early Wednesday morning. 

After a tedious day of cleaning, organizing old things and such of the unexciting nature I seem to be unable to fall asleep as I am so often accustomed. I was so excited to finally be able to watch Conan O'Brien Can't Stop (Thank God for Netflix instant watch), it was so inspirational and just fantastic. I adore the supportive team behind that talented man, what a class act. A definite throwback to the performers I aspire to be like and regard ever so highly. 

Speaking of those who stand in my highest regards, now I'm over halfway through Once Upon A Honeymoon with two of my very favorites Cary Grant & Ginger Rogers. Mr. Grant sure loves playing newspaper reporters, and he does it well. Grant & Rogers as an against-the-odds couple trying to take down her Nazi-supporting Baron husband through-out a war torn Europe. Ginger is as stylishly perfect and well lit as ever, I'd absolutely die for her wardrobe. If you have not seen it, I can not suggest it more vehemently. 







Goodness gracious, what a gorgeous couple they make. 
Cary is really at his best in this one, I love him with a serious expression. 
me oh my - I am quite smitten. 




I suppose I will try to get to sleep again now.
Yes Cary, you can bring me a late night snack - It would be endlessly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment